DELIVERY SERVICE & POLICIES
Delivery Radius: Do you deliver to my address?
Delivery is only available for orders over $99.99 within the following areas:
- Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, and Queens: The cost of delivery is included in the cost of your tree package.
- Staten Island, Westchester, or New Jersey but still within our delivery radius: There will be an additional delivery fee of $75 added upon checkout.
- If your address falls outside our delivery radius or for special circumstances and/or large orders, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please note that additional fees for service outside the standard delivery radius will also be collected for removal service.
Delivery Turnaround: How soon can my tree be delivered?
- Trees under 12ft tall: Orders can be placed for next-day delivery until 6pm the evening prior**. (Subject to availability.)
- Trees 12ft and larger: Orders for trees 12ft+ can be scheduled for delivery a minimum of 48hrs after the order has been placed.
Same Day Delivery:
Same-day delivery is available in Manhattan only for an additional fee of $75 (subject to driver availability). If you’re interested in a same-day delivery please call (914) 809-0795 to speak with our customer service team.
**If your building requires a Certificate of Insurance (COI) for delivery, you will order that during checkout. Please refer to the COI section below as we require at least two business days between the time of order and the time of delivery for us to secure your COI with our insurance company.
Our team of elves will be busy delivering trees seven days a week from Saturday, November 18 - December 23, 2023 (*excluding Thanksgiving). Delivery appointments will be scheduled in 3-hour windows, subject to availability.
8:00am - 11:00am
11:00am - 2:00pm
2:00pm - 5:00pm
5:00pm - 8:00pm
8:00pm - 11:00pm
*Please note that deliveries in our extended radius (i.e. New Jersey, Staten Island, Westchester) may have restricted delivery days/timeslots. These restrictions will be noted at checkout when you are selecting your delivery date/time.
Please make sure that the contact phone number provided at checkout is a valid U.S. cell phone number to allow you to receive all day-of delivery notifications. Please be reachable at this number for the full duration of your delivery window. The day-of communication process will be as follows:
Stay up-to-date with the status of your delivery:
Our team will phone the phone number you provided if assistance is needed to gain entry to your home or building. If there is no answer they will leave a voicemail. The team will wait five minutes and call the number again. If there is no answer on the second attempt, our team will move on to their next scheduled delivery. There is a $50 re-delivery fee to schedule a new delivery appointment or a 50% cancellation fee to cancel the order.
Certificate of Insurance (COI):
If your building requires a COI for delivery, NYC TREES will provide one for a $25 fee. You will need to add this to your cart at the time of tree purchase. Our team will need a minimum of two business days to process the COI request. To request a COI, please follow the steps below to ensure a seamless delivery process:
- Check with your building if a COI is required. If so, you will need to request a sample COI from them with their specific requirements. We must have that information in order to process your COI.
- At the time of placing your order, please add the COI request to your cart for purchase.
- When selecting your delivery window, please allow for a minimum of two business days between the time the order is placed and the time of your desired delivery to allow enough time for us to secure the COI from our insurance company prior to delivery.
- You will receive an automatic email requiring action on your part to submit your COI. If you have questions regarding COI requirements contact email@example.com. After we receive the sample from you, we will reply with the official COI that you pass along to your building.
Please note: If our team arrives for a scheduled tree delivery and is turned away by the building because a COI has not been requested in advance there will be a $50 re-delivery fee.
Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy:
Any changes to your delivery and/or removal appointment date/time must be made before 5:00 PM the day prior to delivery by calling (914) 809-0795 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Reschedule requests after 5:00 PM are subject to a $50 rescheduling fee.
- Order cancellations made prior to 48hrs before the start of your delivery / removal window will be fully refunded.
- Order cancellations made between 48hrs - 24hrs before the start of your delivery / removal window will be subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
- Order cancellations made less than 24hrs before the start of your delivery / removal window will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
Returns & Refunds Policy: