Delivery Service & Policies
At the time of check-out, you will be prompted to enter your delivery address:
Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, and Queens: The cost of delivery is included in the cost of your tree package.
Staten Island, Long Island, Westchester, or New Jersey but still within our delivery radius: There will be an additional delivery fee, relative to the distance outside the city.
- If your address falls outside our delivery radius, you will be alerted when your zip code is entered on the check-out page. For special circumstances and/or large orders, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please note that additional fees for service outside the standard delivery radius will also be collected for removal service.
Delivery Turnaround: How soon can my tree be delivered?
- Standard Delivery:
- Trees under 12ft tall - Orders can be placed for next day delivery until 8pm the evening prior**
Trees 12ft and larger - Orders for trees 12ft+ can be scheduled for delivery 48hrs after the order has been placed.
- Same Day Delivery:
- Same day delivery is available in Manhattan only for an additional fee of $75. If you’re interested in a same-day delivery please call (914) 809-0795 to speak with our customer service team. Pending tree availability and schedules, we will do our best to accommodate.
**If your building requires a COI for delivery, please refer to the COI section below as we request at least 48hrs between time of order and time of delivery to secure your COI.
Our team of elves will be busy delivering trees 7 days a week from November 16th - December 23rd (excluding Thanksgiving) Delivery appointments will be scheduled in 3hr windows, subject to availability.
- 8:00am - 11:00am
- 11:00am - 2:00pm
- 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- 8:00pm - 11:00pm
Please ensure that you are available at the contact number provided during check-out for the full duration of the delivery window. Our delivery team will call this number when they are on their way to your location. If there is no answer they will leave a voicemail and will call a second time. If there is no answer for the second attempt, our team will move onto their next scheduled delivery and a new delivery date / time will need to be coordinated with our customer service team. There will be a $30 re-delivery fee to schedule a new delivery appointment.
If your building requires a COI for delivery, NYC TREES will provide free of charge. To request a COI, please follow the steps below to ensure a seamless delivery process:
Check with your building if a COI is required. If so, please request a sample COI from them with their specific requirements.
When selecting your delivery window, please allow for a minimum of 48hrs between the time the order is placed and the time of delivery to allow enough time to secure the COI prior to delivery.
At the time of check-out, please note that a COI is required in the “Notes” section.
- Please send a sample copy of your building’s COI requirements to email@example.com After receiving the sample, we will reply with the COI to pass along to the building.
Please note: If our team arrives for a scheduled tree delivery and is turned away by the building because a COI has not been requested in advance there will be a $30 re-delivery fee to setup a new delivery date / time.
Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy:
Order cancellations or requests to reschedule must take place prior to the start of your delivery window by calling (914) 809-0795 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Any cancellations made after your delivery window has started will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee. Re-schedule requests after the start of your delivery window will be subject to a $30 rescheduling fee.
At NYC TREES delivering you the perfect tree to celebrate the Christmas season is important to us. With our Love Your Tree Guarantee, if there is something wrong with your tree our team will make every effort to replace the tree. Below is a list of tree issues that may qualify for a swap upon review by the NYC TREES team:
I ordered a tree that is too large / too small: If your tree arrives and you find that you have ordered a tree that is too large or too small, please contact our customer service team at (914) 809-0795 or email@example.com. Our team will arrange a day / time frame for a swap to replace the tree previously delivered for a tree that better fits your size needs. Please note that you will be charged a re-delivery fee of $30. Additionally, if you have upgraded to a larger size tree, you will also be charged for the difference in price between the original tree and the new, larger tree.
I’m not happy with the shape of my tree: It takes a minimum of 24hrs after delivery for the tree’s branches to settle after having been tied during transport. After 24hrs, if you are still unhappy with the shape of the tree, please take photos and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will review your case and if warranted, will work to schedule a tree swap. Please do not contact us for a swap until after the 24hr window has passed, as no action will be taken until we have given the tree ample time to acclimate.
3. My tree is not drinking water / very dry: When the trees go from being outside in the cold winter air to heated homes it is often a shock to their system. If your tree does not begin drinking immediately, don’t panic. Oftentimes, it takes 24-48hrs for them to adjust to their new environment before they begin to drink. Please refer to these Tree Care tips some methods to help the tree to acclimate. Please do not contact us for a swap unless at least 48hrs have passed without the tree drinking any water. No action will be taken until we have given the tree ample time to acclimate.