DELIVERY SERVICE & POLICIES
Delivery Radius: Do you deliver to my address?
Delivery is only available for orders over $79.99 within the following areas:
- Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, and Queens: The cost of delivery is included in the cost of your tree package.
Staten Island, Long Island, Westchester, or New Jersey but still within our delivery radius: There will be an additional delivery fee of $75 added upon checkout.
- You can confirm if we deliver to your zip code by typing in your zip code in the finder at the top of our homepage.
- If your address falls outside our delivery radius or for special circumstances and/or large orders, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please note that additional fees for service outside the standard delivery radius will also be collected for removal service.
Delivery Turnaround: How soon can my tree be delivered?
- Trees under 12ft tall - Orders can be placed for next day delivery until 8pm the evening prior**. (Subject to availability.)
- Trees 12ft and larger - Orders for trees 12ft+ can be scheduled for delivery 48hrs after the order has been placed.
Same Day Delivery:
Same day delivery is available in Manhattan only for an additional fee of $75. If you’re interested in a same-day delivery please call (914) 809-0795 to speak with our customer service team. Pending tree availability and schedules, we will do our best to accommodate.
**If your building requires a Certificate of Insurance (COI) for delivery, please order that during checkout. Please refer to the COI section below as we request at least 2 business days between time of order and time of delivery to secure your COI.
Our team of elves will be busy delivering trees 7 days a week from November 19th - December 23rd (excluding Thanksgiving)*. Delivery appointments will be scheduled in 3hr windows, subject to availability.
8:00am - 11:00am
11:00am - 2:00pm
2:00pm - 5:00pm
5:00pm - 8:00pm
8:00pm - 11:00pm
*Please note that deliveries in our extended radius (i.e. New Jersey, Staten Island, Westchester, and Long Island) may have restricted delivery days / timeslots. These restrictions will be noted at checkout when you are selecting your delivery date/time.
Please make sure that the contact phone number provided at checkout is a valid U.S. cell phone number to allow you to receive all day-of delivery notifications. Please be reachable at this number for the full duration of your delivery window. The day-of communication process will be as follows:
Stay up-to-date with the status of your delivery:
Our team will phone the contact number if assistance is needed gaining entry to the building. If there is no answer they will leave a voicemail. The team will wait five minutes and call the number again. If there is no answer for the second attempt, our team will move onto their next scheduled delivery. A new delivery date / time will need to be coordinated with our customer service team. There will be a $50 re-delivery fee to schedule a new delivery appointment or a 50% cancellation fee to cancel the order.
Certificate of Insurance (COI):
If your building requires a COI for delivery, NYC TREES will provide one for a $5 fee. You will need to add this into your cart at the time of tree purchase. Our team will need 2 business days to process the COI request. To request a COI, please follow the steps below to ensure a seamless delivery process:
- Check with your building if a COI is required. If so, please request a sample COI from them with their specific requirements.
- At the time of placing your order, please add-on the COI request to your cart for purchase.
- When selecting your delivery window, please allow for a minimum of 2 business days between the time the order is placed and the time of delivery to allow enough time to secure the COI prior to delivery.
- You will receive an automatic email requiring action from your part to submit your COI. If you have questions regarding COI requirements to email@example.com. After we receive the sample from you, we will reply with the official COI to pass along to the building.
Please note: If our team arrives for a scheduled tree delivery and is turned away by the building because a COI has not been requested in advance there will be a $50 re-delivery fee.
Cancellation / Rescheduling Policy:
Any changes to your appointment date/time must be made before 5:00 PM the day prior to delivery by calling (914) 809-0795 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Reschedule requests after 5:00 PM are subject to a $50 rescheduling fee.
- Order cancellations made prior to 48hrs before the start of your delivery window will be fully refunded.
- Order cancellations made between 48hrs - 24hrs before the start of your delivery window will be subject to a 25% cancellation fee.
- Order cancellations made less than 24hrs before the start of your delivery window will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
At NYC TREES delivering you the perfect tree to celebrate the Christmas season is important to us. With our Love Your Tree Guarantee, if there is something wrong with your tree our team will make every effort to replace the tree up to one time. Below is a list of tree issues that may qualify for a swap upon review by the NYC TREES team:
I ordered a tree that is too large / too small: If your tree arrives and you find that you have ordered a tree that is too large or too small, please contact our customer service team at (914) 809-0795 or email@example.com. Our team will arrange a day / time frame for a swap to replace the tree previously delivered for a tree that better fits your size needs. Please note that you will be charged a re-delivery fee of $50. Additionally, if you have upgraded to a larger size tree, you will also be charged for the difference in price between the original tree and the new, larger tree.
I’m not happy with the shape of my tree: It takes a minimum of 24hrs after delivery for the tree’s branches to settle after having been tied during transport. After 24hrs, if you are still unhappy with the shape of the tree, please take photos and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will review your case and if warranted, will work to schedule a tree swap. Please do not contact us for a swap until after the 24hr window has passed, as no action will be taken until we have given the tree ample time to acclimate.
- My tree is not drinking water / very dry: When the trees go from being outside in the cold winter air to heated homes it is often a shock to their system. If your tree does not begin drinking immediately, don’t panic. Oftentimes, it takes 24-48hrs for them to adjust to their new environment before they begin to drink. Please refer to these Tree Care tips some methods to help the tree to acclimate. Please do not contact us for a swap unless at least 48hrs have passed without the tree drinking any water. No action will be taken until we have given the tree ample time to acclimate.